ThePhotoFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThePhotoFamily

A Group of Friendly Photographers sharing their hobby, ideas, pictures and thoughts.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Password Winning Eleven Ps2 Download
Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Feb 2014 - 5:27 by chestcaidm

» Quantum.Of.Solace[2008]DvDrip-aXXo.avi
Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014 - 7:19 by chestcaidm

» Kamasutra Hindi Pdf Free Online Watch
Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb 2014 - 21:44 by chestcaidm

» SITE CLOSING SOON
Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009 - 14:20 by summer

» Photo by Joe
Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009 - 16:22 by HjoeP

» Hello everyone!
Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009 - 18:56 by HjoeP

» Important message
Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009 - 18:45 by HjoeP

» hello everyone
Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009 - 18:38 by HjoeP

» I've finally made it here...
Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar 2009 - 10:44 by digi-man56

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SusieV

SusieV

Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!!   Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009 - 16:09

Hi everyonehttp://blackeyedsusie.multiply.com/photos/album/21/Tenerife_2009#4" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
SusieV

SusieV

PostSubject: Re: Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!!   Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009 - 16:11

Hmmmmmmmmm, that's the link to the whole album! Can anyone access it though I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Legsmaniac

Legsmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!!   Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009 - 17:53

No, it asks me to sign in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedigitalsite.co.uk
Gordi
Admin
Gordi

PostSubject: re posting   Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009 - 9:04

Hi Susie
Go to PHOTOS and create a personal album , its that easy even I can do it .. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZippyAcorns

ZippyAcorns

PostSubject: Re: Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!!   Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009 - 11:27

Susie,

When you post an image the way you've done you need to put Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!!  at the start of the url and then at the end.

The other thing is you've hosted your image on Multiply so in order for everyone to see it they need a Multiply account, the best bet is to have a photobucket account, that wayyou can share your images here and on Multiply.
Back to top Go down
Gordi
Admin
Gordi

PostSubject: Well done Susie   Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009 - 12:29

Well done with your new arrival Susie and getting your album open . Smile
Back to top Go down
Sans

Sans

PostSubject: Re: Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!!   Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009 - 16:13

I opened a private album in Photobucket, then uploaded my siggy. When you want to post it there are different options URL. HTML. and IMG and another one I can't remember offhand. Choose the IMG option Highlight it and right click/ copy. then in the siggy box Ctrl + V . Make sure you go into preferences and check the box to make the siggy visable
Back to top Go down
SusieV

SusieV

PostSubject: Re: Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!!   Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009 - 16:19

Thanks Gordi, I've added more photos to my album on here now, hopefully I will work out how to add them to messages as well, it's posting by url that is confusing for me.

Emile is my grandson, he's lovely, he's downstairs now but he won't go to sleep, hope to have new photos of him soon, but for now my poor camera has had to go away to be mended .............................. Sue
Back to top Go down
Gordi
Admin
Gordi

PostSubject: Posting pictures   Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009 - 9:06

You can post pictures off your own PC in any photo album ! its only when you post on to the message board that you have to use the more difficult option . so posting to an album just browse to where you have the pictures on your own machine and post . That Easy .. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!!   Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, trying to post a photo, may need help!!
Page 1 of 1